***READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE SCHEDULING WITH ME… AND SCHEDULE OUR LIVE 1-ON-1 APPOINTMENT RIGHT AWAY***
You will provide 3 suggested times for this appointment, of which I will schedule one of the 3 times (or get as close to it as my existing schedule will allow)… so please understand you do not have an appointment until you receive an email (I will schedule one from your suggested times). People seem to think they are scheduling a few appointments… they are only suggested times until you receive the email confirmation telling you the time of the appointment. You will also receive email reminder notices 24 hours, 1 hour, and 15 minutes prior to the appointment.
I have LIMITED calendar space each day for Strategy Sessions. DO NOT MISS OR BE LATE FOR THIS APPOINTMENT. You cannot take this time off my calendar and away from other students by-no-showing, or showing up 5 minutes late where we don’t have the proper time necessary to do the Strategy Session, or cancelling shortly before we start! Showing up 5 minutes late =’s a missed appointment, as does cancelling 30 minutes prior. I am often 100% booked on the entire day by the time my morning starts.
Make sure you have thoroughly and carefully gone through the PreStrategy Session video IN ENTIRETY, beginning-to-end! Again, do not schedule unless and until you have gone through and watched the entirety of the Pre-Strategy video from beginning to end, while in a quiet place and without distraction!
Make sure you understand VERTEX LIVE, the different products and options in Easy 1 Up, and be prepared to talk about your interest in them, funding, what you want to pursue, etc. It is crucial you understand the costs before scheduling this appointment so we can have an intelligent conversation! It is the ONLY way this appointment makes sense. Assuming all that is done, please schedule our Strategy Session Appointment, and expect it to be done via Skype or telephone. Skype is typically expected however. The call can be by or from your phone, but only IF approved. Request that thru Skype: scott.hess15 Or Facebook at facebook.com/coachbyscott
REQUIREMENTS AND RULES FOR THIS APPOINTMENT:
- Do not miss even 30 seconds of the Pre-Strategy Videos! Watch the entire series of specialized videos Scott made you, beginning to end.
- DO NOT CALL ME, please allow me to call you! I am frequently wrapping up an existing appointment. If we start a couple minutes late, I will extend extra time for our own appointment. Sometimes you may be the 6th appointment of 7 appointments (or more) that were scheduled back-to-back-to-back-to… you get the idea. Be patient, let me call you please.
- The appointment is on Skype, NOT Zoom or otherwise. DO NOT BE LATE. Arrive on Skype 1-2 minutes early, minimum. Drop me a quick written message via Skype saying, “I’m here” or similarly, when you arrive. Make sure you are in a quiet place, no distractions for this one-on-one appointment! Please wait for my call… don’t bombard me with calls, as I may be wrapping up the previous appointment. If for any reason you have trouble with Skype, call me at 509-396-6803 immediately… and text me at (509) 237-6739.
- Make sure you frequently check email after you provide at least 3 suggested times for appointment. You will be sent an email confirmation of the appointment time/when we meet on Skype, as well as reminder notices 24 hours, 1 hour, and 15 minutes prior to the appointment, all by email.
- My calendar is Google, my SCHEDULER though is “ScheduleOnce”. My Google calendar automatically emails you and asks whether you accept or decline the request. IGNORE THIS. The appointment is ON regardless as I will NEVER see your reply! You will have requested the appointment, and it is scheduled unless you use the SCHEDULEONCE email and official link to cancel at least 3 hours in advance. If you must cancel, go to your email and search for “scheduleonce” to find our appointment in your email.
- Pay attention to the time zone in the email you are sent! Our system will often automatically email you a reminder of the appointment that advises the appointment in the “GMT” time zone. IGNORE THIS. It is a time zone that is helpful to European customers. Ignore the messages from gMail and ONLY pay attention to the reminder notices and confirmations from this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure you add some sort of alert or alarm to the phone or calendar to remind yourself of this so you don’t miss the appointment.
- Again, late cancellations (less than 2 hours notice) or missed appointments are unacceptable. 2 missed appointments for any reason will mean we are done here and your account suspended.
If you are located outside the USA, Skype is 100% required for this appointment (unless prior approval granted for something else). In ALL cases, Skype is highly preferred. If you don’t have Skype, go to www.skype.com and get it now (or go to http://startwithcoach.com/easystart/, and scroll to the bottom of that page for a video tutorial). If you have trouble operating or downloading Skype, email me at Skype or Facebook message me, or text message me at (509) 237-6739 (all USA numbers).
Please click here now to schedule our one-on-one Skype Strategy Session appointment, providing 3 suggested times:
Remember, I DO NOT WORK SUNDAYS EVER, and only rarely work Saturdays.