***READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE SCHEDULING WITH ME… AND SCHEDULE OUR LIVE 1-ON-1 APPOINTMENT RIGHT AWAY***
You will provide 3 suggested times for this appointment, of which I will schedule one of the 3 times (or get as close to it as my existing schedule will allow)… so please understand you do not have an appointment until I schedule one from your suggested times. People seem to think they are scheduling a few appointments… they are only suggested times until you receive the email confirmation telling you the time of the appointment. You will also receive email reminder notices 24 hours, 1 hour, and 15 minutes prior to the appointment.
I have LIMITED calendar space each day for Strategy Sessions. DO NOT MISS OR BE LATE FOR THIS APPOINTMENT. You cannot take this time off my calendar and away from other students by-no-showing, or showing up 5 minutes late where we don’t have the proper time necessary to do the Strategy Session, or cancelling shortly before we start! Showing up 5 minutes late =’s a missed appointment, as does cancelling 30 minutes prior. I am often 100% booked on the entire day by the time my morning starts.
Please also keep in mind, if you are at the “tail end” of my appointment-day, I might be 10-20 minutes late, max. It takes just 1 or 2 of back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-etc appointments going slightly long, to cause a chain-reaction of lateness. For sought-after coaches and specialists, this is common, PLEASE Be patient! Or COMMUNICATE accordingly so slots don’t go to waste.
Make sure you have thoroughly and carefully gone through Misha’ Bonus video IN ENTIRETY, and ALSO my Pre-Strategy Video as well, beginning-to-end! Again, do not schedule unless and until you have gone through and watched the entirety of Misha’s Bonus video and my Pre-Strategy video from beginning to end, while in a quiet place and without distraction!
Making sure all this is done is the ONLY way this appointment makes sense. Assuming all that is done, please schedule our Step 6 Strategy Session Appointment, and expect it to be done via Skype. The call can be by teleconference or from your phone, but only IF approved (the request will not be approved if you are outside North America). Request that thru Skype or Facebook at facebook.com/coachbyscott2
REQUIREMENTS AND RULES FOR THIS APPOINTMENT:
- Do not miss even 30 seconds of the Step 6 video or Pre-Strategy Videos! Watch the entire steps and specialized videos, beginning to end.
- DO NOT CALL ME, please allow me to call you! I am frequently wrapping up an existing appointment. If we start a couple minutes late, I will extend extra time for our own appointment. Sometimes you may be the 6th appointment of 6 appointments (or more) that were scheduled back-to-back-to-back-to… you get the idea. Be patient, let me call you please.
- The appointment is on Skype, NOT Zoom or otherwise. DO NOT BE LATE. Arrive on Skype 1-2 minutes early, minimum. Drop me a quick written message via Skype saying, “I’m here” or similarly, when you arrive. Make sure you are in a quiet place, no distractions for this one-on-one appointment! Please wait for my call… don’t bombard me with calls, as I may be wrapping up the previous appointment. If for any reason you have trouble with Skype, call me at 509-396-6803 immediately… and text me at (509) 579-3102.
- Make sure you frequently check email after you provide at least 3 suggested times for appointment. You will be sent an email confirmation of the appointment time/when we meet on Skype, as well as reminder notices 24 hours, 1 hour, and 15 minutes prior to the appointment, all by email.
- My Google calendar automatically emails you and asks whether you accept or decline the request. IGNORE THIS. The appointment is ON regardless as I will NEVER see your reply! You will have requested the appointment, and it is scheduled unless you use the SCHEDULEONCE (Also called “OnceHub”) email and official link to cancel at least 3 hours in advance. If you must cancel, go to your email and search for “scheduleonce” or “oncehub” to find our appointment in your email.
- Pay attention to the time zone in the email you are sent! Our system will often automatically email you a reminder of the appointment that advises the appointment in the “GMT” time zone. IGNORE THIS. It is a time zone that is helpful to European customers. Ignore the messages from gMail and ONLY pay attention to the reminder notices and confirmations from this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure you add some sort of alert or alarm to the phone or calendar to remind yourself of this so you don’t miss the appointment.
- Again, late cancellations (less than 2 hours notice) or missed appointments are unacceptable. 2 missed appointments for any reason will mean we are done here and your account suspended.
If you are located outside the USA, Skype is 100% required for this appointment (unless prior approval granted for something else). In ALL cases, Skype is highly preferred. If you don’t have Skype, go to www.skype.com and get it now (or click on the “Welcome Appointment” link at top of this page, and scroll to the bottom of that page for a video tutorial). If you have trouble operating or downloading Skype, email me at email@example.com , call me at 509-396-6803 (leave a voicemail, I am in appointments most of the day, but will answer if available and free), or text message me at (509)579-3102 (all USA numbers).
Please click here now to schedule our one-on-one Skype Strategy Session appointment, providing 3 suggested times:
Remember, I DO NOT WORK SUNDAYS EVER, and only rarely work Saturdays.